GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Alright im still thinking about this. So right before the Couture goal that got called off, Erik Karlson had a breakaway he missed. What the hell is Karlson a defenseman doing that high up that he can get a breakway? He wasn't even coming off a line change, he legit just flew the zone and went for it. If a blues defenseman did that, every GDT for the next 2 seasons would talk about how much they suck at defense.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Alright im still thinking about this. So right before the Couture goal that got called off, Erik Karlson had a breakaway he missed. What the hell is Karlson a defenseman doing that high up that he can get a breakway? He wasn't even coming off a line change, he legit just flew the zone and went for it. If a blues defenseman did that, every GDT for the next 2 seasons would talk about how much they suck at defense.
he was like that with the sens

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
giphy.gif

Assists to the viches Buchnevich and Perunovich with his first point!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I like That as soon as The Blues get 4 or 5 men into The O-Zone under control....

Perunovich gets his 1st NHL point on a pass to Buchnevich, who feeds it to Thomas, who (this time) makes no mistake!!!! Blues lead 2-0!!!

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad