GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Coyote fan checking in....tonight you will begin to see that losing to the Coyotes last game was the turning point to the Blues returning to Stanley Cup Championship level of play the remainder of the season.

All I ask in return is some good Karma thrown the Coyotes way during the lottery draft.

Do they show the Batman clip when the Sharks visit? You'll know what I'm talking about if they do lol.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I ain't worried, I ain't concerned. Army's got a plan. I got faith.

We're rocking tonight in the Bay Area, boys. Believe that!

Shut down the Teal Army and...

LET'S GO BLUES!!!

Reactions: Reality Czech

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Coyote fan checking in....tonight you will begin to see that losing to the Coyotes last game was the turning point to the Blues returning to Stanley Cup Championship level of play the remainder of the season.

All I ask in return is some good Karma thrown the Coyotes way during the lottery draft.

Do they show the Batman clip when the Sharks visit? You'll know what I'm talking about if they do lol.

BLUES SHARK REPELLANT!!!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I really like that Kyrou/ROR/Perron line, actually. I do wish they'd play Buch and Saad on the same line though. Would love to see either Kyrou on PP1 though. He just plays so well in space and drives the offense when he's out there.

Also, plz cover Couture. He always seems to play well against us.
Rather see Saad playing with ROR - Perron. Saad is perfect shutdown forward. He fit perfectly on that line

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Kyrou-O'Reilly-Perron
Buchnevich-Thomas-Tarasenko
Saad-Sundqvist-Barbashev
Kostin-Bozak-Neal

Krug-Parayko
Perunovich-Faulk
Scandella-Bortuzzo

Binnington
Not a fan of those left wing pairings. I'd like to see Kyrou with Thomas, Saad with RoR, and Buch with Sundqvist. Losing Schenn has really messed up the lines.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
But only 4 games until Thanksgiving, and teams in the playoff positions at the American Thanksgiving holiday tend to be the ones who make it by year-end.

So the boys need to go balls to the wall for the next four games; then just spend their remaining time fine-tuning for the playoffs.:DD

Since the season started later than normal, I’d bump that back to early December.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
But only 4 games until Thanksgiving, and teams in the playoff positions at the American Thanksgiving holiday tend to be the ones who make it by year-end.

So the boys need to go balls to the wall for the next four games; then just spend their remaining time fine-tuning for the playoffs.:DD
Is there a more powerful example of defying this convention than the 2019 Blues? Thanksgiving? Meh.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011

I went to Aldi's tonight and someone left a cart in the parking lot. SCORE. After I got done shopping I put my cart away and got my free quarter. You want to know what state it was? Arizona. It's destiny my dude. It either means everyone in the desert is a douchebag who doesnt put their carts away or that the Yotes are found money. Now im not saying go bet the VHouse on Arizona tonight...

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I went to Aldi's tonight and someone left a cart in the parking lot. SCORE. After I got done shopping I put my cart away and got my free quarter. You want to know what state it was? Arizona. It's destiny my dude. It either means everyone in the desert is a douchebag who doesnt put their carts away or that the Yotes are found money. Now im not saying go bet the VHouse on Arizona tonight...
There's an Aldi in Arizona?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues. Hope to see them come out flying and play pissed off, ripping shots, and playing hard in front of our goalie.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Time to reset and get back to playing winning hockey starting tonight

I hear the word quarter and my mind instantly goes to Uncle Buck....if you have a young kid in school who's a dreamer, save the quarter for your next parent/teacher conference. Lol

Good luck tonight, but I suspect you're going to demolish the Sharks.
Another great John Candy movie!

Reactions: Drubilly and TK 421
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad