GDT: Shark V Oil 6:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Well that settles it! We don’t know why the coach made a decision so obviously the coach is right!
I don't think they meant it that way, just that Hinterland used it as example as to why he's not a good coach. Goodrow could be scratched for any number of reasons, could be slightly banged up or in need of rest but still technically healthy, could be DeBoer wants to play other players to get them ready for the playoffs, or could be some other entirely debatable strategic reason. We don't know those things and as much as I like Goodrow, he's been great this year, he's a 4th liner and we have a plethora of those that need to get into some games. A better question is why hasn't Hansen played in some time, that's one that I'd be far more critical of DeBoer.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I don't think they meant it that way, just that Hinterland used it as example as to why he's not a good coach. Goodrow could be scratched for any number of reasons, could be slightly banged up or in need of rest but still technically healthy, could be DeBoer wants to play other players to get them ready for the playoffs, or could be some other entirely debatable strategic reason. We don't know those things and as much as I like Goodrow, he's been great this year, he's a 4th liner and we have a plethora of those that need to get into some games. A better question is why hasn't Hansen played in some time, that's one that I'd be far more critical of DeBoer.

Thank you for saving me a lot of typing.

Reactions: slocal

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Hedican, Meier is not entirely to blame there. Demelo made a poor pass and Meier had to try to improvise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad