GDT: Shark V Oil 6:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Is it the speed of the oil or physicality? Sharks have looked shaky for 2 straight years vs these guys

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Sorenson has that little touch of skill that to me has him with the better potential than goodrow

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Or you putting way too much stock in 4th liners.

Did you even watch? They were beyond pathetic, got humiliated by one of the worst lines in the whole NHL. Tells you all you need to know. Everybody seems to have noticed except you...

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Sorenson has that little touch of skill that to me has him with the better potential than goodrow

He may but Goodrow does a lot of the dirty work that Sorensen struggles with. Ideally the 4th line should be Goodrow-Fehr-Sorensen. I do wonder why he was scratched.

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
Sorensen on radio intermission interview:

- [on his line] yeah, we're trying to get the puck deep, work hard, keep the puck in their zone, get some energy to the team, sometimes we score, sometimes not, but work hard is the key
- [on matching up vs top players] that's confidence-building for us, we're doing everything we can to play our best game every night
- [on Fehr's bench talk] we talk a lot, we talk almost every shift, see what we can do better, try and learn how we play together

Hertl on TV intermission interview (heavily paraphrased):

- [happy w/ team's response after goal?] for sure, was a bit of a slow start, I make a huge mistake and they almost score, we have to play better
- [on the goal] Boedker made a great play to Cooch, I skated as fast as I can, Cooch made a great play
- [on 2nd period adjustments] be harder on the puck, play our game, defense first, all 4 lines have to play better

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

I like Sorensen but I disagree. Goodrow has good hands. The only thing Sorensen is better at is skating. Goodrow is very important for this team. I'd play him even with everybody healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad