Speculation: Shakeup Trade Coming in Vancouver?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
feel free to start small -
former WHL sniper Jake Elmer from NYR for Zlodeyev
or
ECAC(RPI) D Kjellberg from NYR for ECAC(Cornell) C/RW Malone

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
We need competent RHD and I wouldn't be surprised if he trades for a bruiser. We are soft.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
If Rutherford is the one making trades I'll probably check out as a fan.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Boeser for Marino?
Why are we trading Boeser for a #4 defenseman at best. Marino is okay if you have good D around him, but on this team he would be another meh piece to an already poor defense. Marino looked like he could be very good in his rookie season but he hasn't built off that and has actually been worse from the games I've seen.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Miller for Trouba, both 50% ret
I think Trouba is the exact type of D we need and would pair well with Hughes. But Trouba wanted out of Canada because of his wife/partner's medical schooling. I can't see him signing a big long term deal with a NMC and then waiving it to go back to the country he intentionally left. I also don't think the rangers would be on board with 4.5 years of $4million retention. I do like the idea of a Trouba type player to the Nucks 100%.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Gallagher and Garland? That is one angry group of small men.
giphy.gif

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I wouldnt be surprised he is brings in one of his ex Penguins like Pettersen or Marino

zodiacbiller

Sep 7, 2021
The thing I've learned the most about Rutherford over the years is that Canucks fans should be looking at the Leafs' free agent list right now.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Depends on how the rest of the season goes. If it becomes clear that it was a coaching issue, I doubt a shakeup will come.

If they still suck then new GM gets to work. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad