GDT: SF - SWE vs CZE May 25, 2024

Sher-Wood

May 12, 2003
Sweden
Sweden would be eliminated already without help of refs. I'd be quiet about refs if I was you
How do you figure? Oh you mean that this hooking call was no hooking at all? 😂 And if no call Finland would've won even if Sweden dominated the game. Now that's some funny shit.

1716645810036.png

Last edited:

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
I am right. People whinig about one missed call on the Czechs when the remainder of the game they are being screwed by the refs.
Yes, it’s getting very boring and tedious. Like that was the one moment that decided everything in this game. Even though some penalties were not called on the Swedes that should have been, and the Rutta penalty at the end of the second period was a joke.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Don't worry. There will be as many bs calls in the 3rd as needed to get Sweden back in the game.
The last two tripping calls weren’t tripping. Puck on stick before any contact with the player isn’t a trip. Unless the rules are different in Europe.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Wow Finns bringing up old call from a past game and people being rude to Finns because of it.

Finland is not irrelevant. But we are not in the tournament anymoe either so why spend time bashing Finns and bring up old stuff when there is a game going

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Time to change your username.
Irrelevant! What does that even mean? All the teams here are relevant no?

I read this during the NHL season on the main boards as well. It's just a weird insult.

"You're irrelevant!"

"Then how did we win?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad