GDT: SF - SWE vs CZE May 25, 2024

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
No Krejcik and he's our top minute D man... we just need to get out of this period without getting scored on.

Then make the Zamboni leave some water on the ice in our end for the rest of the PP to start the third.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Czech offense is dead rn, they keep turning it over in the neutral zone and Swedens forecheck is relentless and finally awake. Dostal and the defense are gonna need to keep holding strong, or Swedens talent will breakthrough and the lead will evaporate quick.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Krejik out and Beranek in for PK... it was noticeable to me.

Hoping Krejcik is back and not too injured but that looked awful.

All Sweden after goal 5. Thrilled to have a lead but we are scrambling and in trouble right now. I can't see us getting a 6th goal so this period will be like one kick to the balls after another.

Reds4Life

Dec 24, 2007
Krejik out and Beranek in for PK... it was noticeable to me.

Hoping Krejcik is back and not too injured but that looked awful.

All Sweden after goal 5. Thrilled to have a lead but we are scrambling and in trouble right now. I can't see us getting a 6th goal so this period will be like one kick to the balls after another.

Meh, it's just a momentum swing. Happens all the time.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Czech offense is dead rn, they keep turning it over in the neutral zone and Swedens forecheck is relentless and finally awake. Dostal and the defense are gonna need to keep holding strong, or Swedens talent will breakthrough and the lead will evaporate quick.
Sweden would be done witthout help from the refs

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Make up for the missed call earlier.
100% and no one complained on the Czech side. It's weird because I don't feel the refs are doing us too many favors here at all. They definitely missed the Rutta call but, otherwise, they've just been generally shitty in both directions.

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
These refs are nuts! All the tournament, end of story. What a disgrace. When they need to make a call, they are blind, when there´s no call situation, they are calling. I hope we will manage in the 3rd, let´s hope for 6th one. We have to kill this one. Edit: furhermore, in the 1st period there were 2 clear call situations for us, nothing happened. On the other hand, Rutta with his elbow, this was for 2 mins at least.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Now if Sweden can score early in the 3rd and make it 4-5, then the Czechs will feel some pressure and be a little more anxious , I wouldn't count Sweden out just yet, we have seen some crazy comebacks this tournament

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad