GDT: SF - SWE vs CZE May 25, 2024

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Necas has looked absolutely phoenemoneal for us... I've said it every GDT. 2 points already. I've loved Kampf all tourney and was thrilled to see him put on line 2.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
This isn't good for my heart.lol So many ups and downs. At least we are competing and got the crowd back into it.
Watching Sweden fly and weave around the ice I thought " oh no" but Czechs respond with some clutch goal scoring though it would still be nice to see more control of play by them.

2-1 to Finland and now this..............is Sweden more vulnerable then we thought?

Reactions: Summer Rose

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Watching Sweden fly and weave around the ice I thought " oh no" but Czechs respond with some clutch goal scoring though it would still be nice to see more control of play by them.

2-1 to Finland and now this..............is Sweden more vulnerable then we thought?
No team is perfect.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Doesn’t really how many good players you have. Just look at Finland 2019.
Sweden in Salt Lake 2002.
Can’t win games on paper.
I know that too, but teams with far more talent on hand usually do win, you've got like 4 of your best on best d-men here 2 of which are going to be hall of famers, this is a luxury rarely afforded to any team playing here.

You can downplay it but it's still true.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Necas breaking ankles again...

So lucky with that post.

Spacek out in final minute.. it's impressive coaching. Very ballsy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad