GDT: SF - CAN vs. SUI May 25, 2024

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
If they do end up losing, it was because they lost the special teams battle pretty decisively.

Not much on the PP, give up 2 PP goals.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
No partner has any power against hockey spite
Exactly. It has more to do with all the success Canada has had. They have won enough and its better for the sport to see others have a chance to win something that matters to them heck of a lot more than Canadians. This tournament means so much more to Europeans than people in North America.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Our defense has looked great offensively. The Suisse are shutting down our forwards but our D is left open, need to get the point shots thru and bang away at some rebounds.

Reactions: Summer Rose

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Exactly. It has more to do with all the success Canada has had. They have won enough and its better for the sport to see others have a chance to win something that matters to them heck of a lot more than Canadians. This tournament means so much more to Europeans than people in North America.
I agree with this but I still want Canada to win.

Sorry eh.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
That would be a relationship breaker for me, wouldn't be acceptable!!

Reactions: Old Man Jags

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad