OT: Severe Thunderstorm Watch (EDIT: Stay Safe!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

canadiancreed

Exiled from paradise
Nov 10, 2010
Canadas Black Hole
Hearing that some good wind will be coming is great to hear. Miss the good windstorms you'd get out east down here.

That being said, hopefully it's just rain, a light lightshow, and that's it.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Hearing that some good wind will be coming is great to hear. Miss the good windstorms you'd get out east down here.

That being said, hopefully it's just rain, a light lightshow, and that's it.

How can you miss a good windstorm? :laugh:

Now that im a home owner all I do is pray that one of the trees on my property doesnt get blown over onto something valuable.

Anywho, im getting one heck of a T storm up here in Muskoka right now. Its been pouring for close to two hours nonstop, VERY HARD. Winds pretty strong, some good cracks of thunder.

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
How can you miss a good windstorm? :laugh:

Now that im a home owner all I do is pray that one of the trees on my property doesnt get blown over onto something valuable.

Anywho, im getting one heck of a T storm up here in Muskoka right now. Its been pouring for close to two hours nonstop, VERY HARD. Winds pretty strong, some good cracks of thunder.

What do you do up there in Muskoka?

Lovely place.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I know. I've always wondered how it would be living there year round.

I worked at Diamond in the Rough golf course for a summer. Still one of my favourite links. Stayed up at the cottage. It was true living. Can't imagine living up there in the winter though. Especially without modern touches. Sounds like a nice life though sabre.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I worked at Diamond in the Rough golf course for a summer. Still one of my favourite links. Stayed up at the cottage. It was true living. Can't imagine living up there in the winter though. Especially without modern touches. Sounds like a nice life though sabre.

Ive got a satellite dish and high speed internet. What more do i need in the winter?

About the only thing I dont like is how far away the ACC and Ricoh are. I'd see a heck of a lot of Marlies games if I lived in the GTA.

Anyways, storms over for now. I was getting worried my basement might start flooding as the rain decided to make a river of my driveway aimed right at the side of my house. No water in the house yet, thankfully.

My students and I decided to work long days this week and take today off......good thing cause we wouldnt have been able to work on the water in the thunderstorms.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Getting pretty wicked here in Owen Sound

Shut up shut up shut up. I'm heading to Sauble camping for the weekend in like an hour. Some of my friends are already there and I saw they tweeted earlier saying they had a good run and tell their parents they loved them. :laugh:

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Shut up shut up shut up. I'm heading to Sauble camping for the weekend in like an hour. Some of my friends are already there and I saw they tweeted earlier saying they had a good run and tell their parents they loved them. :laugh:

I think the weekends supposed to be pretty good across central ON. Just today/tonight for storms.

parker171*

Sunny here now lol

Coatsy79

May 14, 2011
Uk
We needs thunderstorm over here been up to 37c round my way!!!

It's killing me I like winter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad