Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
or Chabot ...both would benefit... we have no quality vets on D to help shelter the young guys

Yeah Boro is a 6th/7th (like Harpur and DeMelo), Wideman is an offensive 3rd pairing D-man, and Ceci should be a 2-way 2nd pairing D-man (but hasn’t been played like that since Boucher has been here)

If we still had EK :

Lajoie/Chabot-Karlsson
Lajoie/Chabot-Ceci
Wolanin-Wideman
Borowiecki

Damnit

Wouldn’t have Tierney but once Pageau is back, won’t be needed that much and you still have Chlapik who is ready too.

I think we’ll love the forward group but defense and goaltending won’t be able to hold for us to be able to chase a playoffs spot.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
What a fun game to watch. Shame we have such a crappy fan base that doesn’t show up to see it..
This place should be packed to support these kids. This team is WAY more exciting then previous years.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Liking the more aggressive forecheck.
Yes definitely a change from the 1 man fore check. At least 2 guys and sometimes even 3 within a few feet of the puck. Might not work all the time or against every team but I think they can pressure the Chicago D into mistakes.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Toews had noone to poss it to Boro cuts off the pass on the imaginary 2 on 1.. Boro had 2 bone head plays that period that led to 2 Toews chances ..1 goal.

he's next to go... with Wolanin and Jaros getting some development this year.... he's the 7th D by X-mas... book it..lol

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I love the idea of everything that has to go well for us to have a good season does, and management being able to chastise us for not believing in them when they traded Erik Karlsson for Dylan Demelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad