Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I'm impressed with the Sens powerplay. They looks so much better than last year. More creativity and more movement.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Ceci having 2 incredible passing tap ins options and decides to shoot it at a terrible angle, classic. Pls get him off this team hes a literal potato wedge

Reactions: starling

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Really liked the idea somebody had about keeping smith White and Stone together, and adding Tkachuk to Duchene's wing. Not sure, I might move Ryan down and put Dzingel on the off wing.

Pyatt has been having a great game btw.
I'd go with:
Tkachuk-Duchene-Ryan
Dzingel-White-Stone
Formenton-Tierney-Boedker
Paajarvi/Mccormick-Smith-Pyatt

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Team looks fast.

The D is a little suspect, but there has been some very good movement from the backend.

Hopefully they keep White at Centre and Smith on the wing. The only way White is going to get better on the draw is with experience.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Toews had noone to poss it to Boro cuts off the pass on the imaginary 2 on 1.. Boro had 2 bone head plays that period that led to 2 Toews chances ..1 goal.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
I'm impressed with the Sens powerplay. They looks so much better than last year. More creativity and more movement.

man youre so biased its actually hilarious. we made what? one play on the powerplay? I'm not saying it won't or can't be better than last year. but your sample size is like 10 seconds

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
Even when the shots were 12-6 Chicago it seemed like all of ours were good chances, not bad angle shots
Yea, it felt like we had more pressure on them despite the shot differential.
Unfortunately they have dudes that will make breakdowns from Ceci and boro pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad