Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Mike Amadio

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
We had him a few years ago and he was nothing special. Seems like an overpayment for someone with like 20 something career high in points and most of his years were split between NHL and AHL.

Did he really impress people? He couldn't even crack our terrible team lol.
So you didn't watch any other teams than Ottawa or assume players don't improve? I'm confused.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I like this more. I like staois approach this off season, but feel he panciked with chycrun.

Still, workmanlike approach to the skill we have.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
So you didn't watch any other teams than Ottawa or assume players don't improve? I'm confused.

I watched a couple of his games on the Leafs and a dozen of games on Vegas. He looked like a bottom line replaceable player every time I watched him. Maybe he's inconsistent?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I watched a couple of his games on the Leafs and a dozen of games on Vegas. He looked like a bottom line replaceable player every time I watched him. Maybe he's inconsistent?
He has a high hockey iq and was terrific in the playoffs when they won the cup. Which I think is what this teams been missing.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
He'll be a third line regular and has some playoff experience, doesn't take too many PIM, is decent at stealing pucks, but doesn't really play the PK, and did 2nd unit PP in Vegas.

Not sure what need he fills or why he was signed this early.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad