Post-Game Talk: SENS & PENS, Monday in Halifax 6pm. (TSN5)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
man karlsson doing that for us with Brady net front and Stutzle dangling is dynasty stuff.

just gotta wait 2-3 years now :/

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Ok? Doesn't change anything I said, all the numbers I used were based off Kastelic specifically.

You're still wildly exaggerating the impact of his fo% on a game.
We will get no where. You apparently feel the s details don’t make a big difference. I disagree.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Sanderson looks like a young Tom Green.

2avauriosxr51.jpg

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We will get no where. You apparently feel the s details make a big difference. I disagree.
You guys should meet by the bleachers after 5th period tomorrow and settle this once in for all.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
We will get no where. You apparently feel the s details make a big difference. I disagree.
Actually, I just think there are more details than FO% and it's the sum of all the details that matter, the forest among the trees.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
You guys should meet by the bleachers after 5th period tomorrow and settle this once in for all.
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't
yes it is. no it isn't

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
I have watched every pre season game partially including this one (missed the entire first half) and I yet have to see the Sens scoring a goal while I am watching live LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad