Post-Game Talk: SENS & PENS, Monday in Halifax 6pm. (TSN5)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
This DJ system is no good. Our D core needs to hold the blue line...we retreat constantly. Easy entries into the zone every time for Pens

Reactions: Rodzilla

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Never seems a bit hyperbolic, the difference between 58% and 42% for a fourth liner is about 1 faceoff win a game.
Is it even that? I’m always shocked at the difference in saves that a few save percentages is. Same thing for literal face offs vs face off percentage

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I want to re-unite Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson, Tkachuk-Stutzle-Giroux is just too good. I don't know how we can break those 3 up.

Reactions: gab6511

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Never seems a bit hyperbolic, the difference between 58% and 42% for a fourth liner is about 1 faceoff win a game.
Having a 4th line that consistently loses D zone faceoffs is a recipe for long D zone shifts.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Rather have Kastelic as my 4th line C this year... Greig can win a place in the top 9 or go back to Belleville imo. I want Kasty's big body and physicality on the 4th line but its a choice on how you want to construct that line.

Reactions: GCK

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Rather have Kastelic as my 4th line C this year... Greig can win a place in the top 9 or go back to Belleville imo. I want Kasty's big body and physicality on the 4th line but its a choice on how you want to construct that line.
I don't disagree, I like Kastelic, he's physical, a penalty killer and strong defensively. Faceoffs are a bonus, not a deal breaker, imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad