OT: Sens Lounge: "Pleeease won't you be.....my neighboµr"

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I am a Nutella guy. I eat that $hit with a spoon.

You’re basically eating Sugar….

1730034542570.jpeg

Reactions: Stylizer1

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Anybody keep thier cookies in the freezer?
Yes, and chocolate bars. My grandma used to make these chocolate covered peanut butter balls (think like a Reese's type filling) and those were absolutely boss straight outta the freezer.

Reactions: Loach

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
Oh I wasn’t talking about words I was talking about actions. Don’t know your role in all of it but when I see a couple of men corner and contain a female cow and insert a a dose of bull semen that they got from…well I’m sure you know…into her vagina while she tries to get away so that they can get her to produce milk they can steal that’s rape. No ways about it. And that’s being kind with my words.
A lady who is in consulting to the agricultural/live stalk industry, used these exact words when she and I were discussing this some 15 years ago.

It startled the heck out of me. And at the time, I thought, "extreme". But, you do have to consider!!!

Beech

Nov 25, 2020

nothing earth shattering. Sugar and cancer are linked.

Ovarian cancer has a CA125 test. Cancer Antigen.. The test is based on sugar parameters. Diabetic women are way more likely to get ovarian cancer and way more likely to succumb to it.

Jarrod Diamond wrote a book called "Guns, Germs and steel". It is about human development from the early days to modern era. Our Ancestors were NOT Hunters and Gatherers. They were gatherers only. And ate legumes. Fossils have ben found of early humans with legumes next to them.

Animal eating started a 100,000 or so years later.

Fruit and vegetable eating was tricky. Many of the early species of plants were poisonous and would have killed anyone who dared eat the fruit. But nature has genetic accidents occurring regularly. Non poisonous trees or bushes, plants can pop up in random fashion among their poisonous relatives. Humanity would know this by animals dying or surviving. Once a growth was deemed to be safe, they would destroy all around it and propagate the safe source. This led to safe vegetation as we know it today.

So from some 200,000 until 100,000 ago, we did not eat meat, or fruit and vegetables and certainly nothing processed.

It is why our system cannot handle sugar, or salt, or high doses of carbs or high doses of anything. Even plant based protein must be limited to 1-2% of our body weight per day.

Our ancestors from 200,000-10,000 years ago would have been so exceptionally fit that their body would have fought off most genetic deformations like cancer.

so, exercise, minimize sugar and salt intake, minimize meat intake, load up on legumes and grains, etc. Stay away from refined carbs. From alcohol, smoking and you can help yourself out tremendously.

Now add to it, stay away form toxins, work towards a clean environment. Reduce stress in your life and cancer will be significantly less of an issue.

Reactions: Tnuoc Alucard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad