OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Called it!

Here's your prize.

cookie.jpg

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
When you wait forever for the cable guy you get bored.When you get bored you start staring out windows. WHen you start staring out windows you see things you shouldnt see. When you see things you shouldnt see , you need to vanish. When you need to vanish you fake your own death. When you fake your own death you dye your eyebrows and when you dye your eyebrows you attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil shifley. DON'T attend your own funeral as a guy named phil shifley : GET DIRECT T.V

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
When you wait forever for the cable guy you get bored.When you get bored you start staring out windows. WHen you start staring out windows you see things you shouldnt see. When you see things you shouldnt see , you need to vanish. When you need to vanish you fake your own death. When you fake your own death you dye your eyebrows and when you dye your eyebrows you attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil shifley. DON'T attend your own funeral as a guy named phil shifley : GET DIRECT T.V

I just recently saw that commercial. :laugh:

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Had our Refs Rumble charity match last night, smashed the North 16-0 and got one assist and 4 minutes haha...

Oh, and a hell of a lot of fights.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
fight! fight! fight!

Two of my favourite bands just announced a tour together and I'm shaking with excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad