OT: Sens Lounge LX | Believe in Beville Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I watched it live. Couldn't wait for it.

[SPOIL]Couldn't believe they brought Michael back. That was perfect. Present, but not overbearing.

Also, Toby finally fired? SUCK IT, JERK. (But seriously that was a pretty funny scene, albeit irrelevant in the big picture.

What really got me were Andy and Pam's lines. Andy with the "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them" and Pam with the "There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?"

Ugh. I just got chills remembering those.[/SPOIL]

Yarr, here be spoilers.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I watched it live. Couldn't wait for it.

[SPOIL]Couldn't believe they brought Michael back. That was perfect. Present, but not overbearing.

Also, Toby finally fired? SUCK IT, JERK. (But seriously that was a pretty funny scene, albeit irrelevant in the big picture.

What really got me were Andy and Pam's lines. Andy with the "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them" and Pam with the "There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?"

Ugh. I just got chills remembering those.[/SPOIL]

Yarr, here be spoilers.

[SPOIL] Ya Michael was perfect, the that's what she said was amazing and the anecdote about his phone almost made me cry lol.

Andy and Pam's lines could have come out of a poem, they were beautiful. [/SPOIL]

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Say, I know I asked this already but, but what are some good, healthy sources of protein? I can't recall what was mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad