GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Preseason boys, it’s all good lol
And 10 games in it will be, it’s early still the guys haven’t hit their stride yet to be followed by it’s just the regular season. Even us fans are trained. Lol

Would be nice to start the season in mid season form.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Not expecting a complete turn around in one pre season game but I'm hoping for a more aggressive and intense team for the first regular season game.

Reactions: Ciao

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I just don’t get how this group can’t just come out and play a meaningless game hard, have some fun and success and go home happy, business as usual and feel good having made a good first impression. It’s just inexplicable how disinterested they seem to be in doing a job well when it isn’t required.
Ya it’s crazy that they are that arrogant that they feel like they only need to try when they feel like it and probably wonder why the fans are on them.
It’s inexcusable

Reactions: Ciao

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
And 10 games in it will be, it’s early still the guys haven’t hit their stride yet to be followed by it’s just the regular season. Even us fans are trained. Lol

Would be nice to start the season in mid season form.

If they won every pre-season game and first 10 games of the season, would you say that meant they would win at playoff time? Of course not, opposite is true. This is about getting familiar with changes and being ready for game 1 not winning

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Am I the only one that doesn’t think Riley is a top two d-man? I know it’s early and pre season but I’ve thought it for a while now.

Reactions: Al14

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
If they won every pre-season game and first 10 games of the season, would you say that meant they would win at playoff time? Of course not, opposite is true. This is about getting familiar with changes and being ready for game 1 not winning
I’m not even saying they have to win but they dam well should show up and try or do players only need to try when they are looking for a spot on the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad