GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Just watched the Marner interview. Man, I love him as a player but I want him to bring up winning the cup so bad.
Was a pretty good interview. He has learned something, but lets see how much. He has to man up this year. Not cry or leave the bench etc. Man up and pump iron like arnold.

I don’t think the Nylander - Domi duo is even good on paper let alone on the ice. And then you’re throwing Nylander in a new-old position he hasn’t played in years… I don’t think those two will last very long together.
I am getting the same vibe and energy and sciense. Its some what sciense, but not all. Spirits are there too. Holy.

• Wow
Reactions: TMLAM34

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Will say it is kind of funny us getting outshot 14-1, while the Keefe Devils are outshooting the Isles 11-8 considering the narrative sorrounding both Leafs and Keefe
Just pre season so nothing to be concerned about yet though.

Honestly I’m expecting Keefe and his Devils to have a strong season. They’ve got the talent and Keefe has shown he’s a strong regular season coach. Also he’s probably learned a lot from all the playoff failures and I won’t be shocked if they have a deep run. He still needed to be fired.

Reactions: PromisedLand

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I missed the first period, preparing dinner.

Matthews and marner peeled potatoes so don't blame them.

You missed Nylander throwing the body on the forecheck. Likely actually putting his entire weight into finishing a check and falling over after

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad