Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This franchise was so spoiled by having an unicorn like Chris Neil. A fighter that can actually contribute a regular shift without being a liability.

I never appreciated him as much as I should when he was still here, but to be fair his last few seasons he kinda did become a liability on the ice.

Reactions: BigRig4

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Just an opinion but I really havent been impressed by Kleven and never been a fan of JBD

Chabot has been Chabot, good and the bad. Sanderson sick, Zub fine tonight, Yak very good but young.

Rest of our D? Concerning to me

Reactions: gab6511

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Macewan is fine as 13th boy I prefer guy like than a guy like Gaudette who is more a top9 replacement/injury stop gap. We really need a big boy who hits hard with Janek and Gregor/Amadio. Might be the time to let Boucher play In Nhl and tell him that he suck at hockey and to just hit guys 5 min a game

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Zub's got to box that guy out there.
Got caught watching the puck and let his man get away from him RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NET! Booo!
This franchise was so spoiled by having an unicorn like Chris Neil. A fighter that can actually contribute a regular shift without being a liability.
There have been quite a few players who could play a physical game, fight and score some points. We need to find one.
I never appreciated him as much as I should when he was still here, but to be fair his last few seasons he kinda did become a liability on the ice.
Many players do as they age out.

Macewan is fine as 13th boy I prefer guy like than a guy like Gaudette who is more a top9 replacement/injury stop gap. We really need a big boy who hits hard with Janek and Gregor/Amadio. Might be the time to let Boucher play In Nhl and tell him that he suck at hockey and to just hit guys 5 min a game
Boucher is not that guy. He is not a fighter. MacEwen is not that guy either.

Ad

Ad

Ad