Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Honestly this is on the refs anyway. Xhekaj should be suspended from the game prior. They should honestly make an example of a player like that. It's going to happen again and again. Dirty players don't stop being dirty.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Trade Grieg. He is causing too much chaos and apparently he doesn't fight his own battles.

That's going way too far.

But for all this praise about Greig "dragging players into the fight", I've played with undisciplined players like Greig who occassionally cross the line and it's really annoying as a teammate knowing you're going to get head hunted as retaliation.

Reactions: The Expert

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
That's going way too far.

But for all this praise about Greig "dragging players into the fight", I've played with undisciplined players like Greig who occassionally cross the line and it's really annoying as a teammate knowing you're going to get head hunted as retaliation.
My post was sarcastic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad