Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Some of them changed their minds once they saw the replay.

Its pretty clear that it’s a direct hit body to body.

It was as late as the Struble hit which went uncalled so I’m not sure what they are complaining about.
I agree the exact same thing

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Some of them changed their minds once they saw the replay.

Its pretty clear that it’s a direct hit body to body.

It was as late as the Struble hit which went uncalled so I’m not sure what they are complaining about.
I guess Greig should have fallen down and held his head for awhile to get the refs to meet, chat and decide to call a penalty. Frick'n refs are so cowed by the league.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
See - this is f***ing stupid now.

No need for Greig to throw that hit in pre-season and now the rest of the game is probably going to be a gong show.
the hit wasn't that bad

they even reviewed it and agreed

what an overreaction

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Interference calls drive me nuts, there's no consistency, how are players supposed to know? Greigs hit wasn't getting called until the refs saw Dach was hurt and decided to review it, then the Habs throw a hit that was just as late and there's no call. I have no issues with calling greigs hit interference, but they need to land on a standard that you can apply reliably, the current way seems completely arbitrary

Reactions: SensInTO and Cosmix

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Bad goal for Ullmark to give up. The goaltending curse continues?

Edit: Nvm, it was tipped by the glove of the defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad