Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
They just showed a replay of the penalty on Sanderson and I still have no clue what they called there

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Thinking the exact same thing. Guy is falling if someone skates by him to fast.
I think he plays too fast. The guy wants to make plays within split seconds, when he'd benefit from slowing things down and being a bit more cerebral with the puck. It's important to remember he's still very young, and that's something that comes with maturity and experience.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Dach is a big boy. If he got rocked by a skinny kid like Greig it's his own fault.

See you in four to six bud.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
I'm actually f***ing dying man. With a straight face Martin Biron is suggesting that Greig threw a punch that absolutely nobody saw but totally happened because of the way Dach snapped his head back... Because he totally isn't a dramatic little weinerboy who was selling the call

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Some good forecheck last shift... keep that pressure up

Haven't really seen many point shots get through this preseason... like to see more wristers from the point

Also our pp lacks creativity or decision making...
not to mention lack of execution!

Reactions: senswon

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Looking forward to seeing that team game I keep hearing about from us.

We don't skate as a unit anywhere on the ice. We send hopeful passes into coverage and don't make simple plays. Kinda frustrating tbh.

Calm them down coach. We have them off their game. Score a goal ffs.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
The 1st PP unit needs to be reshaped IMO.

I would put Stutzle on the 2nd unit until he figures things out. Put guys who can make simple entries and puck retrieval on the first unit. Entry, 1 or 2 passes, shot on net. I would swap Stutzle with maybe Pinto or someone else who plays north south hockey.

This team is past the times of dipsy doodle, losing the puck Bobby Ryan style. We need straight line hockey. 1st PP is not it, and hasn't been since the last few years... with those same players.

Ad

Ad

Ad