GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
With the size and makeup of the current roster, I'm really disappointed in how soft Ottawa looks out there. Not hitting very much these past few games.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Not enough...
100763.jpg

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
It easily could be 1-1, 2-1 or 3-1 us if Alfy,Daugavins and Smith were Spezza and Karlsson.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
I think it's a fair stance to give the young players some slack when the situation is as it is. Normaly when all the vets are healthy and rolling, the kids can calmly blend into the system. Now the team is in turmoil more or less, can't be easy coming in as a rookie.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
DaCosta gave up the puck at least three times on his last shift.

Theres no play. He turned it over at the blueline and goes into the corner to get it bac, it takes Gryba a good 5 seconds to realize that he's battling two guys alone in the corner, finally comes in to help. SDC looks up "oh where the **** is my RW?" only play is to ice it after a long shift. Another turnover.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
We could easily be competitive with a couple of moves.

Michalek + to Phoenix for Yandle and Zibanejad + to Colorado for O'Reilly and we start winning again against the middle to bottom teams in the league as well as setting ourselves up for the future.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
If I were Murray I wouldn't make any investments. He'd have to give up prospects / players. I'd just accept the season the way it is and use the draft picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad