Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
God this game is fun. Even our failures/misses have been SO close to hitting. And I don't think Miami is even playing a terrible game ('cept that last interception), we're just out-classing them in all phases.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Wow, impressive game. After how they hyped the Phins as the future of football all week, that feels pretty good.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
But does buffalo have a chance to stop Miami, the offensive juggernaught??!?!?

Never mind NE stopped them in week 2, and they feasted off two terrible defenses

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
You’re confused because they are usually slobbering over Tua and all the commentary is about how Allen is somehow maturing from a reckless QB lol

Maybe they should talk about Tua that way as he throws horrible throws when pressuresd
Haha yeah. I rewatched on higher volume. I'm n idiot lol.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Honestly, Miami’s offense looks very dangerous. They can score in the blink of an eye.

But buffalos defense is as good as advertised.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Honestly, Miami’s offense looks very dangerous. They can score in the blink of an eye.

Once this team has a lead, it's always been hard to come back. I think doubly so, now that McDermott is calling things more aggressively. We're just so well built to defend the pass, if we can force teams into that situation, game over. And f***ing Von isn't even back!

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Miami's 3 TD drives looked as easy as anything the Bills have done today. Easier, because they only face a couple of third downs. When they're on, they really are unstoppable.

The Bills have done a good job of keeping them from getting that positive momentum. Miami is really a Juggernaut - the X-Men character. To beat him, you just got to stop them from getting going in the first place.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Has anyone figured out just why Mike McD went for the 2 pointer yet? I'm still scratching my head over that. Also why he ran on 3rd and 7 before the half and why he is trying to force the run down by 20. I know their O has plenty of time to score 3 TD but some of his calls have been baffling to me.

Reactions: brian_griffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad