Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Meanwhile, Tennessee is leading Cincinnati 24-3 at halftime. Burrow 9/17 for 77 yards.

Cincy's refusal to let him heal up will cost them their season.

Reactions: yahhockey

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Miami's third drive was derailed by self inflicted wounds (2 pre snap penalties) and I think that allowed the defense to get into the game.

Reactions: Mike McDermott

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
1696185713690.png

Inject this directly in my veins please

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Baltimore's offense is having their way with the vaunted Browns D. They've got over 100 yards rushing.

Colts getting pounded by the Rams.

I think we're seeing a clear pecking order in the AFC.

Ravens, Chiefs in their divisions.

Someone in the AFC South (probably Jacksonville, but who knows with Tennessee)

Loser of Bills/Dolphins in the WC, with Cleveland, maybe AFC South team, maybe the Bengals sort things out, maybe the Chargers luck their way into the mix.

Lots of middling teams that could muddle the picture by pulling some upsets: Steelers, AFC South, even the Jets/Patriots.

View attachment 747983

Inject this directly in my veins please
Need to get Cook on the edge a little, Dolphins are adjusting to the inside runs.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Baltimore's offense is having their way with the vaunted Browns D. They've got over 100 yards rushing.

Colts getting pounded by the Rams.

I think we're seeing a clear pecking order in the AFC.

Ravens, Chiefs in their divisions.

Someone in the AFC South (probably Jacksonville, but who knows with Tennessee)

Loser of Bills/Dolphins in the WC, with Cleveland, maybe AFC South team, maybe the Bengals sort things out, maybe the Chargers luck their way into the mix.

Lots of middling teams that could muddle the picture by pulling some upsets: Steelers, AFC South, even the Jets/Patriots.

Need to get Cook on the edge a little, Dolphins are adjusting to the inside runs.
Houston could make some noise in the AFC south too. Not completely a division of pushovers anymore

Justin Fields stat line is insane against Denver :biglaugh:

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
So can we now admit Fraser is the reason for 13 seconds?

That was not a McDermott defense. And like a true leader, McDermott didn’t throw his coordinator under the bus

Reactions: Matt Ress

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Houston could make some noise in the AFC south too. Not completely a division of pushovers anymore

Justin Fields stat line is insane against Denver :biglaugh:
I think Houston is one of those "any given Sunday" teams that can score an upset any week, but it's too soon for them to really factor into the playoff picture. Stroud's going to have his days and his rookie moments, but the Texans just have to let him take his lumps and develop.

Reactions: misterchainsaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad