Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Did you see there was tornado last night in Fort Lauderdale ?
Yup. I heard about that. For whatever reason whenever there has been a Tornado sighting down here it's usually in Broward for some weird reason. We had crap weather down here for most of SF. Thankfully it's just been cloudy today.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I was just about to post about how I would quit watching football if I had to cheer for the Jaguars all the time.

Then I remembered I'm posting on a Buffalo Sabres forum and realized we are an even worse franchise.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Breece Hall had thirty-seven freaking carries today. Dude's going to need the entire off-season to recover from this one.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Starting to think about the schedule for next week and hoping Bills avoid the Sunday 1pm game for personal scheduling reasons.

Bills vs Mia/Pit likely isnt Sunday or Monday night worthy. Which leaves the two Sat spots, Sun 1p and Sun 4p

The sun 1 pm slot should be the worst of the games, which has to be CLE vs HOU, no?

My birthday is Saturday and my wife loves to take my out for a nice dinner but we can't schedule anything until we know when the Bills are playing. I'm hoping for Sunday.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
We still need to win. That's at least 2 home games. Win.
Yup. I want to go to a home divisional game. Next weekend Ill be on a bender (well, a tame bender since Im 35) playing poker, so Im really hoping we win the next two weeks! Would love to dress in my snow gear and watch playoff football live!

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Starting to think about the schedule for next week and hoping Bills avoid the Sunday 1pm game for personal scheduling reasons.

Bills vs Mia/Pit likely isnt Sunday or Monday night worthy. Which leaves the two Sat spots, Sun 1p and Sun 4p

The sun 1 pm slot should be the worst of the games, which has to be CLE vs HOU, no?
I will likely not be able to watch the game unless it is Sunday or Monday night. We’ve had a family trip to Toronto planned for a while now and likely won’t be home until dinner time Sunday.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
My birthday is Saturday and my wife loves to take my out for a nice dinner but we can't schedule anything until we know when the Bills are playing. I'm hoping for Sunday.
I made the mistake of already telling my wife we may need to reschedule our dinner date next Saturday is the Bills are playing. She told me I choose hanging out with my dad over her since I watch the games with him. I said 'no honey. I would never choose him over you. Im choosing playoff football over you'

If looks could kill, man. If looks could kill.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
When you see Puka Nacua every week but didn’t realize until this moment he was drafted after Justin Shorter.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Their realistic path with a win is like…Buffalo, KC, Baltimore. Good luck.

Meanwhile.....a win for us and we get Pitt at home........and then either KC OR Cleveland/Houston........

A loss for us means Miami again then Baltimore then whoever comes out the other side.

Just win this game and make it far easier on yourselves. Please.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Based on current scores here's my guess. Usually the "undesireable" game (i.e. AFC South) gets the Saturday 4:00 slot. The MNF game has been 4v5 last two years, which makes sense because it doesn't affect re-seeding, allowing them to set the divisional round schedule Sunday night. I'm guessing NBC will want the "better" Saturday game as the Peacock game to drive subscriptions, but that may also be a faulty assumption, that could be where the "worse" game gets dumped.

Sunday CBS/FOX games can flip timeslots as well. I think FOX gets the 4 PM matchup though, especially if the Cowboys are in it.

If Bills win:
Sat: Cleveland-Houston 4PM (NBC), Packers-Lions 8PM (Peacock)
Sun: Buffalo-Pittsburgh 1PM (CBS), Rams-Cowboys 4PM (FOX), Chiefs-Dolphins 8PM (NBC)
MNF: Bucs-Eagles

If Dolphins win:
Sat: Cleveland-Houston 4PM (NBC), Chiefs-Steelers 8PM (Peacock)
Sun: Buffalo-Miami 1PM (CBS), Lions-Packers 4PM (FOX), Rams-Cowboys 8PM (NBC)

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
When you see Puka Nacua every week but didn’t realize until this moment he was drafted after Justin Shorter.

If it makes you feel any better, he probably wouldn't be playing in Buffalo. He'd be on the practice squad until he learns how to round out his special teams game.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Von is active tonight per rapsheet

👀
1704669667265.png

• Haha
Reactions: VaporTrail

stats1

Jul 22, 2022

My guess is if it’s Miami they’ll give us the Saturday night game. If it’s Pittsburgh we’ll get the 1pm Sunday slot. They’re going to put the Cowboys in one of the prime time slots. SF probably gets a 4 pm slot

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Based on current scores here's my guess. Usually the "undesireable" game (i.e. AFC South) gets the Saturday 4:00 slot. The MNF game has been 4v5 last two years, which makes sense because it doesn't affect re-seeding, allowing them to set the divisional round schedule Sunday night. I'm guessing NBC will want the "better" Saturday game as the Peacock game to drive subscriptions, but that may also be a faulty assumption, that could be where the "worse" game gets dumped.

Sunday CBS/FOX games can flip timeslots as well. I think FOX gets the 4 PM matchup though, especially if the Cowboys are in it.

If Bills win:
Sat: Cleveland-Houston 4PM (NBC), Packers-Lions 8PM (Peacock)
Sun: Buffalo-Pittsburgh 1PM (CBS), Rams-Cowboys 4PM (FOX), Chiefs-Dolphins 8PM (NBC)

If Dolphins win:
Sun: Buffalo-Miami 1PM (CBS), Lions-Packers 4PM (FOX), Rams-Cowboys 8PM (NBC)

Houston is a pretty big market. If we win, I wouldn't be shocked at all if the 4 PM Saturday game is Bills-Steelers

If we lose, I think you have it pretty well nailed.......though given Dallas' national fan base, I wouldn't be shocked if they get the MNF game.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Rams score late and go for two points to take a 21-20 lead over SF. If ESPN is accurate then if Rams win they play Detroit and if they lose they play Dallas.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Houston is a pretty big market. If we win, I wouldn't be shocked at all if the 4 PM Saturday game is Bills-Steelers

If we lose, I think you have it pretty well nailed.......though given Dallas' national fan base, I wouldn't be shocked if they get the MNF game.
They won't put a 2v7 matchup on MNF. They'll stick with 4v5 because then all the matchups for the divisional round are known by Sunday night, since the "winner of 4v5" will slot in the same spot. Otherwise, they'd have to wait until Monday night to determine the matchups and thus the schedule.

Keep in mind the Bills-Texans game from 2019 season was still on the Saturday 4PM slot. So Houston market size isn't really changing things...

Rams score late and go for two points to take a 21-20 lead over SF. If ESPN is accurate then if Rams win they play Detroit and if they lose they play Dallas.
Yep. Rams coming back keeps them in the 6 spot with the Packers holding 7th.

NFC will be:

(1) 49ers
(7) Packers at (2) Cowboys
(6) Rams at (3) Lions
(5) Eagles at (4) Bucs

With this change, my new guess on playoff times:
If Bills win:
Sat: Cleveland-Houston 4PM (NBC), Rams-Lions 8PM (Peacock)
Sun: Buffalo-Pittsburgh 1PM (CBS), Packers-Cowboys 4PM (FOX), Chiefs-Dolphins 8PM (NBC)

If Dolphins win:
Sun: Buffalo-Miami 1PM (CBS), Lions-Rams 4PM (FOX), Packers-Cowboys 8PM (NBC)

Reactions: yahhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad