Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I mean…that’s just a stupid catch by Oliver tbh. He gets that one out of what….twenty times? More? That’s a hard catch for anyone let alone a DT

I don’t think Bass has the leg

Some brutal risk reward analysis there. You are supposedly the better team on offense and defense, but are middling at best on ST.
Bass has put it through the uprights on the kickoff. It’s the call not the kicker.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Im done with our special teams coordinator and if we have a third week in a row where brady cant call a passing game ill be done with him too

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Im done with our special teams coordinator and if we have a third week in a row where brady cant call a passing game ill be done with him too
I will bet everything I own or ever will that, just like in the KC playoff game the choice to kick for a return was made by big game Sean

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Defense is buzzing and the Pats offense is trash. Just take the simple stuff you are good at on offense and win by three scores. But they’ll make it hard on themselves instead. It is their way.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Defense is buzzing and the Pats offense is trash. Just take the simple stuff you are good at on offense and win by three scores. But they’ll make it hard on themselves instead. It is their way.
McD and this team have given us a ton of close games that had no business being close. Always doing Buffalo football things.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Receivers really strugling to get get open against New England's compressing scheme. Looks like the wind might be a factor in the deep ball? Which makes the way they're sitting on everything underneeth really challenging.

Reactions: kirby11

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Just keep passing on those WRs in the draft, Brandon. What’s the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad