GDT: Season Opening GDT: Blues @ Kraken 3:30 PM CST ESPN/ESPN+

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Agreed, I see him falling between 35-45 goals and around the same in assists. I think his final point output falls behind Thomas by 5-10 points but I think he's going to flirt with 80-85 points this season if he's healthy.
I noticed several times Kyrou was able to maintain control of a puck that he probably would have been separated from in years past

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
From all accounts, it seemed like Chief had a hard time connecting with Kyrou. Not surprising givin both personalities. Here is hoping that someone on the staff has convinced Kyrou to buy in and his intensity continues through the season. Talent has never been the issue.

Reactions: stlbluz

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We had a new guy on each line. It will take a little while to build chemistry, but I did like our size, speed and physicality. They just need to bring the energy and intensity quicker.

Reactions: stlbluz

stlbluz

Apr 9, 2007
St. Louis
From all accounts, it seemed like Chief had a hard time connecting with Kyrou. Not surprising givin both personalities. Here is hoping that someone on the staff has convinced Kyrou to buy in and his intensity continues through the season. Talent has never been the issue.
The kid has energy & talent. Obviously Thomas has confidence in him. Kyrou has really done well on his 200ft game. Give the kid a break. If we trade him he'll go elsewhere & score 50+ per season because that's the Blue way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad