GDT: Season Opening GDT: Blues @ Kraken 3:30 PM CST ESPN/ESPN+

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'll be honest, I have visited there twice and never had that experience. People were always very nice when I was there. Maybe it's area specific.
They love tourists.

I lived there 15 years. Played rec hockey and had lots of friends through work, hockey, and my wife. As a midwesterner with family also in the south I heard things that pissed me off in what Seattle natives thought of other regions of the country. Maybe just a thing with the neighborhoods I lived in...

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
What a period. Not going to lie I was pretty worried after the first. Parayko needs to play better, if he takes a step back this year it will be a big problem for us. Hopefully we get a big year from Kyrou.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

I’m obviously a little behind on the goal celebrations so here!

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Did anyone see the mullet on the guy putting the microphone on Bettman just before the commercial break? Incredible mullet.

Kyrou in beast mode. Great to see.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
The nature would be THE reason I'd go and I will one day. It's a small world, but it's also huge and so much to see. Don't care about Seattle or Portland. I've had enough of hipsters trying to cool each other into a corner.

You should! A few months ago, I did the drive up from LA to Seattle with a friend and it was amazing. Hit the Redwoods and then the coastal drive the rest of the way.

I try to go up north every summer, whether it’s the PNW, or the Yellowstone/Grand Teton’s/Glacier area. Truly the most beautiful places in the continental US.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad