GDT: Season Opening GDT: Blues @ Kraken 3:30 PM CST ESPN/ESPN+

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
I mean what do you expect?! Seattle was always going to start faster as this is their building. The Blues look like a team that hasn’t played together much which yeah we have new players and preseason was mostly a crapshoot. Just need to move the puck quicker. Started to see that at times

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
PK Subban still with that Olympic skier GF?

The dude needs to use shirt buttons
I don't think so, but Lindsey Vonn was a bad ass on skis. Super aggressive and could nail down the corners with uncanny anticipation, but her aggressive style caused crashes and injuries.

Who was that snowboarder chick who did a dipsy doodle on her way to victory only to wipe out and lose?

--

LGB

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
I liked Broberg that period. He might’ve been the best skater on our side.

…putting a wildcard like Holloway, and a defensively suspect player like Neighbors next to our best player was a crazy idea in and of itself…

…Spending all of training camp trying to force Buch at C - when you had to move off of it in-game twice during pre-season- is a completely different level of crazy.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I don't think we have a 2nd line in general

Agreed for the most part depending what strides Holloway makes this year.

Is the team a little better than last year? I would think so, but Binnington will have to save the team most nights.

Army and company talked about how the roster got faster but I don’t get it. Holloway has speed. Broberg is smooth but not fast.

Joseph is average. Schenn might be even slower than last year. Texier is probably above average but I wouldn’t call him fast.

I understand optimism at the beginning of seasons, but I don’t see a big difference from last year besides we can’t bitch about Krug

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I understand optimism at the beginning of seasons, but I don’t see a big difference from last year besides we can’t bitch about Krug
962noh.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad