Apr 28, 2010
1728411491023.png

let's light grubauer up like a christmas tree, tis the season

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Huh.

Don’t really pay attention to the Kraken much but surprised they’re only $4,286 under the Cap with a 21-man roster.

Nobody that I see that’d go on IR or LTIR either. Lots of guys making $5-6M.
Yeah Seattle's storylines this year are 1. whether Beniers/Wright can anchor them 2. How does Montour impact them and 3. Goaltending between Nakatomi Plaza's Philip Grubauer and Joe-OK has to be good.

They are slight underdogs to make the playoffs but they are in better position than us to do so this year. The last two preseason games, Wright looked damn good. He stood out in the way ROR would stand out when he was in control. If he plays like that this year then they are going to make the playoffs. This team is set to rebound in some scoring. Eberle at 34 apparently did a rejuvenation summer and got faster. Montour already looks good, Stephenson helps and they have some offensive prospects in the near term like us.

But they are tight against the cap and will often have 21 or 22 on the roster.

AyeBah

Apr 5, 2019
That 3rd line was probably our best line in preseason.
Wow in the preseason?! No way that's crazy! We should make that our first line all season because they went off in preseason! Preseason literally means nothing and has 0 implications on the real season besides the injuries to players.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranksu

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Wow in the preseason?! No way that's crazy! We should make that our first line all season because they went off in preseason! Preseason literally means nothing and has 0 implications on the real season besides the injuries to players.

Yeah sure, aside from the fact that they played together less than a week ago. Against a pretty strong team. Let's put aside the chemistry and familiarity they gained with eachother when we have a group of alot of new faces.

Do I think that line will be our best line all season? No. But do I think that's the line that currently has gelled the most so far and has the best shot of being our best line in this game? Absolutely.

I'm not sure how you can completely disregard a data point from a game in which this was the literal same exact lineup and write it off as it has no implications on today. That's ignorant.

Reactions: Wovenhand1976

Lainestache

Jan 3, 2022
Cheers from Finland! Hopefully you guys will decimate these Krakens and we'll get to see Broberg and Holloway in action. I effing loved that move by your gm, let's hope it pays off big time. Cheering for Kapanen aswell, guy can be wicked good when he feels like it and of course as a fellow finn I just HAVE to cheer for all the Finns.

Go Blues!

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad