HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I'd want it to be the most pimptastic thing ever, the size of a freaking garbage can lid and just covered in bling.

I hope they make a special ring for the Sherrif:

cursed-rings-20-20230509-600x453.jpg

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Oilers made the final with a $12.5m player last Spring.
McDavid did last season?
Whatever that new number is for a $100M+ cap ceiling, say $14M…

Until Price made it to finals no $10M+ player had made it despite close to 7-years for some players having broken that barrier

Can you imagine MSL doing a speech like that ? love Maurice !

Not good enough for you?

• Love
Reactions: Shred

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Sounds like he's bitter. Lose out on a star. Also shoots down stars want to play in Montreal theory
I'm not bitter at all. I made my peace with the Michkov non-pick the night of the draft. Not once after that week did I lament about Michkov. I'm just not going to let you people make up an alternate history to cope yourselves to sleep. The Habs preferred Reinbacher to Michkov -- end of story. Let's hope it turns out well.

Reactions: Samhockey3

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
It's the tax thing with Igor. He wants more than Bob, after taxes.

10 in FLA > 11 in NYC
And that is why the salary cap rules will be changed soon to take other factors like taxes into account. It’s not only affecting Montreal now but also actually important teams like NYR ;)

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
And that is why the salary cap rules will be changed soon to take other factors like taxes into account. It’s not only affecting Montreal now but also actually important teams like NYR ;)

It's been affecting NY, Califonia teams and a few other teams outside Canada, for quite some time.

This said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Shred

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Wow your takes are fuego sometimes
But right. He let Wheeler run the team (into the ground) and decide who ihis linemates would be. And (Wheeler) treat everyone but his favorites like shit.

I'm not bitter at all. I made my peace with the Michkov non-pick the night of the draft. Not once after that week did I lament about Michkov. I'm just not going to let you people make up an alternate history to cope yourselves to sleep. The Habs preferred Reinbacher to Michkov -- end of story. Let's hope it turns out well.
Yes but because there was something they didn't like about Michkov (character) combined with Reinbacher being a potential top[ pairing RD.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Yes but because there was something they didn't like about Michkov (character) combined with Reinbacher being a potential top[ pairing RD.
Just yesterday you insisted that Michkov forced his way to Philly. All you do is spew BS. I don't understand how it could possibly be enjoyable to endure your inner monologue.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
With so many people, before or afer C-19. working from home! might tbe good to have some Matinees ... during the week? It's 3 hours behind in Seattle and the Arena is packed!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad