GDT: Season Opening GDT: Blues @ Kraken 3:30 PM CST ESPN/ESPN+

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I predict we see Claude as the head coach by Xmas
I bet it happens before Thanksgiving.

When did Chief and Yeo get fired? Seemed like similar dates, I would expect the same.

Our transition has completely devolved to homerun pass after homerun pass, all being intercepted.
One trick pony. Team has been lucky to get 20 shots on goal a game for 2 years now.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Going to be a long season again lol Defense is not good enough, and I mean total team defense. Our D-Core is below avg and our offense still does not back check.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I bet it happens before Thanksgiving.

When did Chief and Yeo get fired? Seemed like similar dates, I would expect the same.

One trick pony. Team has been lucky to get 20 shots on goal a game for 2 years now.
Berube= Dec. 14, 2023
Yeo= Nov. 19, 2018

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Kudos to Army for the offer sheets and I really do think both players will be successful. The problem is like I said all along is Army is convinced the prospect pool is full and the organization now just has to build around them.

I personally disagree and have all along. I think they should have tried tanking the last 2 years. They should have traded Buchnevich

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
They’re not firing Bannister and paying three head coaches to miss the playoffs. Not happening. We’re rebuilding and Bannister will see them through this year.
Good point. If we want a lottery pick, we need a good shit coach and non-leader like Bannister to get us there.

Reactions: AyeBah

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I lived in Seattle for over a decade. Nice mountains, but high cost and terrible traffic and housing. A few nice folks, but many big time arrogant people. F that place. Pass.

A fight is nice.

Reactions: Reality Czech

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Kudos to Army for the offer sheets and I really do think both players will be successful. The problem is like I said all along is Army is convinced the prospect pool is full and the organization now just has to build around them.

I personally disagree and have all along. I think they should have tried tanking the last 2 years. They should have traded Buchnevich
I don't think DA believes this, but I wanted Buch to be traded as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad