Confirmed Signing with Link: [SEA] G Joey Daccord signs extension with the Kraken (5 years, $5M AAV)

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
This one aged like milk in less than 12 hours, eh boss? lmao...
One game and you are determining how the teams going to be like..eh boss?? Guess Oilers wont make playoffs. Funny overreaction to first game of season with Canucks playing rusty.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
One game and you are determining how the teams going to be like..eh boss?? Guess Oilers wont make playoffs. Funny overreaction to first game of season with Canucks playing rusty.
Hope neither Canucks or Oilers make the playoffs tbqfh, that’d be hilarious.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Swayman did it, he reset the goalie market, the madman.

But Daccord was pretty good last year, even if I don't think he was 5x5 good.
It’s another Ottawa cast off who was better when out of Ottawa

The Ullmark contract would scare me if I were them, even if I do think he’s a great goalie

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
It’s another Ottawa cast off who was better when out of Ottawa
Lazy troll job. He had a whopping 9 starts with Ottawa and wasn't protected during the expansion draft because they had too many goalies. One expects to improve after 9 starts. And, #dorion.

I really liked his game though.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
He was Vezina caliber midway last season he's slept on

We have seen worse goalie deals recently like Campbell and Korpisalo

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
This might turn out as rough as the Jack Campbell contract. Definitely a big risk for a relatively unproven goalie. It's hard to believe a goalie with that track record would even command 5 million a season and for 5 years but then again, the Oilers did basically the same with Campbell. Hopefully for Seattle's sake it doesn't turn out like that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad