GDT: "Screw it. Let's win again." (Game #4, Oct. 15) Blackhawks @ Flames - 7:00pm MT, 4am EEST

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
God's country just outside of Calgary
Dustin Wolf on fire tonight. 1st Star

1000000287.jpg

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I've needed this start by the Flames, makes me smile, and it's been awhile.
So happy for Sean Monahan too. Wish Columbus would have won tonight.

the Wolfie disrespect ;)
I concede, Dustin deserves it, he was great tonight. I love his composure, I don't even get worried when he's playing the puck. Way to go Wolfie.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
You've never watched Wall-e??? :eek3:
Hilarious that I was just talking about potentially seeing The Wild Robot w the wife and said it had been compared to Wall-e but with animals as his companions/threats. A few friends have given it 9s and 10s when taking their kids and said us childfree folk would still definitely enjoy it.

Wall-e is my favourite animated feature of all time, so yes you should see it @Lunatik.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Hilarious that I was just talking about potentially seeing The Wild Robot w the wife and said it had been compared to Wall-e but with animals as his companions/threats. A few friends have given it 9s and 10s when taking their kids and said us childfree folk would still definitely enjoy it.

Wall-e is my favourite animated feature of all time, so yes you should see it @Lunatik.
Clearly you never saw Fritz the Cat

• Haha
Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
We're playing a very good structured system which works on both ends of the ice, and the goalies are playing very well.
Tonight, we had some turnovers that I didn't like that changed the momentum of some shifts, and the pressure was in our end a bit more than their end, but we got it done and I'm so happy about it.

Lol 1972 nc-17 cartoon. What the f***? I'll have to give it a download. Haha it looks fantastic.
Have you seen Heavy Metal as well?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad