GDT: SCQF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens vs Philadelphia Flyers 8/19/20 8:00pm EST SN, TVA, NBC-SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Lait8CJ.jpg

DMJe1LG.jpg

uGAeV2C.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi-KK-Gally
Tatar-Suzuki-Drouin
Byron-Danault-Lehkonen

That should be the top 9 imo

I like Danault with Lehkonen and Byron as the 3rd line.

We've had our most successful games with that line.

Let the top 6 figure it out.

Having said that, I'd be interested to see if Poehling can do better than Drouin in the top 6.

And, does Domi need to be at center to be able to use his speed and be most effective? If so, I'd put KK and Suzuki together. They played well together in the shift they had together.

Reactions: abo9

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
To start the game/Continue with If we score first(Speed and Offence):

Tatar-Suzuki-Domi
Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Byron-Danault-Lehkonen
Poehling-Evans-Armia

If/When the make it 1-0(emergency dump and chase mode):

Tatar-Danault-Armia
Kotkaniemi-Suzuki-Gallagher
Byron-Domi-Lehkonen
Poehling-Evans-Drouin

Win the puck and just get it in the zone, and pray we can pot one to open things up and go back to pure speed.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
I’ll give Carter Hart credit when his big saves outnumber the shots ringing off goalposts behind him.

Reactions: angusyoung

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If no one in the lineup is replaced then Kirk is as clueless as Julien.

I'd bring in Poehling and Hudon, and I'd consider starting Josh Brook (assuming he's eligible?). 0 goals in 2 straight games is inexcusable, a shakeup is needed.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010

I'd bring in Poehling and Hudon, and I'd consider starting Josh Brook (assuming he's eligible?). 0 goals in 2 straight games is inexcusable, a shakeup is needed.

I was wondering about Hudon yesterday. I’d have him in the line-up instead of Belzile and give him some PP time. I’ve always liked his offensive toolset and he has a bit or creativity with the puck. I think he could be a decent offensive sparkplug.

Reactions: le_sean

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013

Yeah.

I want to see a lot of lineup changes, and a lot of changes to top lines too.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I was wondering about Hudon yesterday. I’d have him in the line-up instead of Belzile and give him some PP time. I’ve always liked his offensive toolset and he has a bit or creativity with the puck. I think he could be a decent offensive sparkplug.

He has trouble getting his shot off in the NHL because his release isn't quick enough, but he still creates some chances. At this point I'd try to have 4 lines that have some type of threat. He couldn't hurt on the PP either, he was a big part of the one in Laval. I'd rather him on the half wall than Domi.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
He has trouble getting his shot off in the NHL because his release isn't quick enough, but he still creates some chances. At this point I'd try to have 4 lines that have some type of threat. He couldn't hurt on the PP either, he was a big part of the one in Laval. I'd rather him on the half wall than Domi.

I think he could be a decent triggerman as well. I always thought he was a bit under appreciated in Montreal, for whatever reason.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Thankfully last game of this most frustrating and useless season. Hope everyone's got their popcorn ready.
Bergevin's minions are typing the excuses speech as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad