GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
I agree to disagree , Caufield is a strong player on his skate and very intelligent on the ice and where he has to position himself.
Agreed, i love Caufield and sure hope he's up to the hype, he'll be great I'm sure, i'm not sure about tight spots in playoff against a 6'3 def as in this case. Oh but I so want to see years of pretty pass from Suzuki to CC... it'll be fun hockey!

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I actually prefer going into the third tied, Maybe we won't sit back to try and protect a 1 goal lead. But damn we need to play with the puck a hell of a lot more than we did in the 2nd. Giving the puck back to the Leafs only helps them build momentum.
Second period looked like playing not to lose though. Hoping for the 3 on 3 ot for Caulfield to score:sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
lets be honest we never had more than 5 seconds of zone pressure 5 on 5 , toronto is playing well

Nope, Montreal has had their best chances off the rush for sure. They have caught the leafs standing still at the blueline leading to a couple Anderson breakaways, and an Armia breakaway.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
you know what.... I am watching this game and constantly thinking " I am sure glad that Eric Stall is on the ice to bring his leadership and expertise over some rookie who might make a mistake."

Yep.... that is exactly what I am thinking. We are so well known for scoring goals anyways so we don't need that cole kid.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad