GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
I suspect Perry is reading this board and told Nylander how ugly everyone thinks he is. You could see it hurt his soul. Keep it up, Perry

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
This SN broadcast is so homer leafs, it is disgusting. Lol. No shame at all.

1-1 going to the third. Gotta take that and make hay with it! Go Habs.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Could be worse...could be wayyyy worse

We started sucking again at the end tho, f***ing weird ass line combinations

Armia is like.. just wow dude

I dont know how to feel about Ben lol... he needs to f***ing calm down a bit... but at the same time I LOVE him dead set on Matthews, hell eventually get into his head and have him looking over his shoulder, or get frustrated at some point

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
If we had been assured before the game that we’d be tied going into the third, you can bet we’d all have taken it.

Most definitely! Let’s see where this goes. After watching the “national” broadcast I know what the Leafs need to do to win, just have to use my imagination to think of what the Habs can do to win now.

Reactions: Runner77

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
It goes far beyond that. He can actually handle the puck which is why Gallagher has no business being on the top PP. A good PK will always expose a poor puck handling team with pressure.
the Perry screen Suzuki top circle shot is our best option to score on the PP need to run that with Caufield on the other side of the ice as a threat.

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
lets be honest we never had more than 5 seconds of zone pressure 5 on 5 , toronto is playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad