GDT: SCQ Game 4: Philadelphia Flyers vs Montreal Canadiens 8/18/20 3:00pm EST SN, NBC-SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
DBOIJMR.jpg

rk9ln9K.jpg

gUKZMpC.jpg

Last edited:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I wonder what great strategy will Muller deploy to break through the philly trap. Maybe his secret weapon will be Jordan Weal.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
If they are to be scoreless again I am hoping they ice 6 goalies on the ice. Just pile them up horizontaly in front of the net and make a human tower of some sort...
You just know that flyers will score another dirty stinky fluke of a goal and Habs will get shit down rest of the way.

Reactions: MON4NHLTOR4MLB

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Not at all... but it's a big IF.

Even in game 3, the habs were incredibly close to opening the score. Tatar got a rebound almost identical to the one where he scored in game 2, except he worked himself into an even better position, he beat hart, but he didn't hit the net.

Who knows what happens if he buries it, but yeah, that first goal seems to be a very big deal the way this series is playing out. I think both teams are unbeaten after scoring first in these bubble games.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Would like to see Poehling in and Belzile out.
Poehling is clutch in big games, him and Armia would be crazy punishing on the forecheck.

Fleury/Juulsen in Ouellet out.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad