GDT: SCP24 | RD3 | GM5 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
And we typically travel much more through the season than other teams. They've never made it an excuse, but it can factor.

The '99 Stars were in the Pacific division and traveled even more.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
They do look gassed. Maybe it was playing against those two hard opponents the first two rounds. Maybe added to it was not resting anyone in the chase for the top seed the final couple of weeks. Maybe going most of the playoffs playing five D has worn them out and in the process killed their transition game.

What does DeBoer do? He stuck with the same lines and essentially the same lineup to get diminishing returns from game 4 to 5. Does desperation mean putting in some fresh legs, or does he stick with who got him here, even if the worry is some of those legs have nothing left?

And I don't like the way we get the intermission crew talking about Edmonton wanting it more. I don't buy it. A team who doesn't have the desire doesn't get the top seed and this far in the playoffs.
I agree with most of this but they were very purposefully giving Seguin load management days, we remember that, right? And lo and behold we've seen the best Seguin playoff performance of his career...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad