GDT: [SCP R3 GM5] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ABC)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
If we win I would leave Olofsson in. Marchment or Dellandrea should come out, probably Dellandrea.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Need a huge 3rd. Dallas needs to score. Refs needs to even up the PP. Too many missed opportunities on Dallas and some missed calls by the refs.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Idk how to feel about this game. Stars getting good chances, but I feel Vegas is just better at capitalizing on theirs and if the Stars keep giving them zone time with scrambles then they'll finish the job tonight. It's chaos as soon as the Stars make a single mistake. Every single time

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
Worse free agent signing: Marchment or Hanzal? I feel like at least hanzal was on LTIR most of the time and not counting against the cap.

Alyosha999

Apr 10, 2023
I hope that Harley replaces Miro on the Stars PP....he's so much more creative....Miro has ZERO lateral movement...he's not shifty in the least....again Heiskanen is killing the Stars....SERIOUSLY! And I am a Stars fan from day one.

I can't stand how everyone just raves about heiskanen....it's a joke

Stars will lose this tonight....they needed to cash in on those great chances early. In one sense I'm happy that it ends now....the last time the Stars played Florida it wound up Panthers 7 Dallas 1. I think the gap is really that big

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad