GDT: [SCP R3 GM5] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ABC)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Before that goal did Faksa miss a wide open net? Miro took a weak shot but it trickled out the back and it looked like Faksa just put it wide of an open net. I was about to toss my computer before the goal.

Had to have hit something I'd imagine. A Vegas stick perhaps. Looked awkwardly soft as it hit the side of the net

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Before that goal did Faksa miss a wide open net? Miro took a weak shot but it trickled out the back and it looked like Faksa just put it wide of an open net. I was about to toss my computer before the goal.
Yes he did. I was about to go off on that and they scored.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas has to score with all these chances. Vegas will get one and a funky bounce and score.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Heiskanen gets most of his points from the second assist....the guy NEVER EVER, i MEAAAANNNN NEVER scores a meaningul goal...but he costs Dallas plenty of Goals.....Miro is the most overrated player in NHL history
He literally had 2 primary assists last game lol

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
This will be good if Dallas can keep this pace up. If they can’t they will lose. Too many chances and not enough goals.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Good lord Miro's mistake on that goal was bad enough but Suter completely giving Barbashev a lane to the net to go cover someone already covered is just wild

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00