GDT: [SCP R2 GM7] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Triple Ex El

Three sausage taquitos with cheese
Apr 29, 2013
DFW, TX
My oldest daughter is a high school senior and has her final choir concert tonight. Parents are invited on stage and there's flowers and scholarships...it's a whole deal. Friends, it starts at 7:00. So, I have a choice to make...go and miss most of the game or throw myself down this flight of stairs and watch in my hospital room

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
My oldest daughter is a high school senior and has her final choir concert tonight. Parents are invited on stage and there's flowers and scholarships...it's a whole deal. Friends, it starts at 7:00. So, I have a choice to make...go and miss most of the game or throw myself down this flight of stairs and watch in my hospital room
You know what you have to do.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Do you guys know if they start like scheduled or if they start 20-30 minutes later?
As an european Stars fan every minute of sleep is valuable and I don't wanna wake up at 2 AM when puck drop ist 2:25...
Thx

You might want to wake up at 2AM. When there is no other game, they tend to not delay puck drop.

Yesterday's game started 7 minutes after the posted game time. The reason for the long delays is there was another game being played first.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Got me a new bottle of whiskey for the game to calm the nerves.

Make the switch brother
1684182304311.jpeg

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Last minute paternity test to the rescue?
Can you still leave then at a firehall at that age?

Reactions: Triple Ex El

Jackattack030

Sep 29, 2020
Game 7 Quote for Stars
“If you lose this game, you'll take it to your grave...your fuc**** grave!" -Herb Brooks

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
inconspicuous earbud, mobile device, wireless network? gl.

Reactions: Triple Ex El

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Anyword on line up changes?

We lost some key face off's in D zone on the PK last game, wonder if that's a factor for Glendenning to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad