GDT: [SCP R2 GM7] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2023 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 2 – GAME 7 – 5/15/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – ESPN
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Seattle Kraken
★ 7-5 ■ ■ TIED 3-3 ■ ■ 7-6 ★

1em5YM3.png

aawlWzk.jpg
qgJ33Nh.jpg

SjImKxd.png

cGrmDNT.jpg

6iZZg3W.png

2023-05-13 - Stars 3 - 6 Kraken ......
2023-05-11 - Kraken 2 - 5 Stars .......
2023-05-09 - Stars 6 - 3 Kraken .......
2023-05-07 - Stars 2 - 7 Kraken ......
2023-05-04 - Kraken 2 - 4 Stars ......
2023-05-02 - Kraken 5 - 4 Stars (OT)

klzqp1P.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:seattle

Kartye - Beniers - Eberle
Schwartz - Wennberg - Geekie
Tolvanen - Gourde - Bjorkstrand
McCann - Donato - Tanev

Dunn - Larsson
Oleksiak - Borgen
Soucy - Schultz

Grubauer

fMRTnDk.png

Erebor

Jan 8, 2019
Do you guys know if they start like scheduled or if they start 20-30 minutes later?
As an european Stars fan every minute of sleep is valuable and I don't wanna wake up at 2 AM when puck drop ist 2:25...
Thx

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Do you guys know if they start like scheduled or if they start 20-30 minutes later?
As an european Stars fan every minute of sleep is valuable and I don't wanna wake up at 2 AM when puck drop ist 2:25...
Thx
If I want to watch live I usually wake up at the designated start time as the game will probably start 20 min later. So I'd recommend maybe 7:15-7:20 PM CT

Reactions: Erebor

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Not gonna lie, I’m quite nervous for tonight. Seattle has shown to be a team that just finds a way.

First goal is going to be huge in this one.

Reactions: Kcb12345 and LT

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Ty Dellandrea.

I’m already in shambles fellas. I’ve been pacing around my office thinking of forechecks/defense pairings for the past 10 minutes. Game 7s wreck me.
I don't think Glendening is going to be scratched tonight, so I would assume Dellandrea eats the scratch instead

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I’d prefer Dellandrea in the press box.

Tonight would be a good time for Benn to have his first really good game of the playoffs. He’s been solid in a few games but pretty invisible for the most part. Lindell needs to bounce back and have his best game of the series.

Hintz, Domi, and Pavs are the three guys I expect to show up.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I’d have to see the charts on this to know for sure, but I really don’t like Lindell-Jani as a concept or in execution, and i especially don’t like it after the turd they planted game six. There’s no transition game whatsoever on that pairing. It’s where pucks go to die.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
I’d have to see the charts on this to know for sure, but I really don’t like Lindell-Jani as a concept or in execution, and i especially don’t like it after the turd they planted game six. There’s no transition game whatsoever on that pairing. It’s where pucks go to die.
Its pretty obvious to everyone but PDB. I like Pete but if we lose this series keeping that pair together is on him.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Delly is out for Glendening. Kivi or Delly, it’s a moot point anyways but Kivi probably earned a spot in the lineup after getting a goal last game.o Otherwise I’d imagine Kivi would have came out

Reactions: redbeardtx

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The problem is a lack of options.
Hakanpaa sucked with Suter earlier this year, and Suter without Miro most likely goes back to being the complete garbage he was during the regular season.
You can put Jani with Harley. But what do you do with Lindell, put him with Hanley? Neither of them are going to move the puck well either.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas has to be physical. The more you hit them the slower they get. Have to slow them down. Hit them as much as possible. Without speed they are a bunch of 3rd liners.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
The problem is a lack of options.
Hakanpaa sucked with Suter earlier this year, and Suter without Miro most likely goes back to being the complete garbage he was during the regular season.
You can put Jani with Harley. But what do you do with Lindell, put him with Hanley? Neither of them are going to move the puck well either.
I’m with ya. Think you just kinda have to hope for the best this year then stick Nils with Lindell next October.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad