Speculation: Scott Hartnell: I will end my career with the Blue Jackets.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Just because he made the public statement, doesn't mean in reality he would welcome a trade to some teams....and accept them.

"I will end my career in Columbus." Almost sounds like he should be on a suicide watch.[/QUOTE]

Ohio will do that to ya.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Will it be on Clarkson's line?

mCy8AUIY8IM2A.gif

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Just because he made the public statement, doesn't mean in reality he would welcome a trade to some teams....and accept them.

"I will end my career in Columbus." Almost sounds like he should be on a suicide watch.
Hm. Took surprisingly long to get to the inevitable "ha ha Columbus sucks" comments this time. Maybe things really are getting better.

Aug 10, 2015
Sounds to me like Hartnell supplied the Doctor for Clarkson's assessment :D

:sarcasm:

No longer need to protect Clarkson....no longer need to trade Hartnell and his NMC.

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
Was he really that bad last year? I've always liked him as a player but haven't really followed this story..

No he wasn't bad, it's just that he's 34 years old, he has 3 years left on a $4.75 million contract, and with the expansion draft coming up the thought of moving him became kind of a popular idea.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Was he really that bad last year? I've always liked him as a player but haven't really followed this story..

No. He was good. Columbus fans say he was good. His stats were good. There isn't anything to it other than the presumption that he sucks/will suck because of his age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad