Value of: Scoring Winger to the Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Kings are more or less in need of a scoring winger for the time after Kopitar/Brown

Keyword is "scoring". I am not too much interested in work horses or defensive oriented players since we have them a bunch

Only condition would be our return player/s would be from the 24 or older group.
Beside that, no picks or players are off the table.

If a winger in the 19-22 age range is available, our age group under 24 years old would open up as well.

Let's do it boys

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Kings are more or less in need of a scoring winger for the time after Kopitar/Brown

Keyword is "scoring". I am not too much interested in work horses or defensive oriented players since we have them a bunch

Only condition would be our return player/s would be from the 24 or older group.
Beside that, no picks or players are off the table.

If a winger in the 19-22 age range is available, our age group under 24 years old would open up as well.

Let's do it boys

If Kravtsov doesn’t get top 9 minutes this year, I can see him wanting a trade to try and start fresh with a new organization.
With kreider/Laf moving to RW and Kakko on second line looking very good in preseason/camp so far I can see Kravtsov getting pissed if he’s not the type of RW Gallant wants on his 3rd line.
He’s progressed pretty well and looks good, but he’s not going to get a PP opportunity with any significance and like I said there are a lot of options I NY right now on the wings.
Maybe Kravtsov and/or 1 of our D prospects for a Young center could have some potential???

on a side note, how has Lias and Lemmy looked for you guys?
Odds are Lemmy will be a full time 4th liner for ya, but has lias progressed or is he an odd man out???
I think Lemieux can be a damn good 4th liner for the kings if your coach doesn’t neuter his playing style like Quinn did.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What do you have in the 24 or older group that's worth anything?

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
Laine?
Columbus looks like they’re heading to/are in a rebuild, could use some of LAs prospect pool most likely centers

Also isn’t Kaliyev suppose to be a goal scoring winger?

Yes, Kaliyev is going to be that guy, but likely will spend this year as well in the AHL. Laine is definitely a good option from my perspective, depending on the price.

Reactions: KingTech

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Laine?
Columbus looks like they’re heading to/are in a rebuild, could use some of LAs prospect pool most likely centers

Kaliev and Fagemo would really benefit from another year in the AHL.

Despite Laine's bad image, i am convinced that he still got it and would be willing to gamble.
Question is what Columbus would have to say about this.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
If Kravtsov doesn’t get top 9 minutes this year, I can see him wanting a trade to try and start fresh with a new organization.
With kreider/Laf moving to RW and Kakko on second line looking very good in preseason/camp so far I can see Kravtsov getting pissed if he’s not the type of RW Gallant wants on his 3rd line.
He’s progressed pretty well and looks good, but he’s not going to get a PP opportunity with any significance and like I said there are a lot of options I NY right now on the wings.
Maybe Kravtsov and/or 1 of our D prospects for a Young center could have some potential???

Odds are Lemmy will be a full time 4th liner for ya, but has lias progressed or is he an odd man out???
I think Lemieux can be a damn good 4th liner for the kings if your coach doesn’t neuter his playing style like Quinn did.

Kravtsov looks like a gamble to me. Not in a bad way though.
Maybe Madden vs Kravtsov would be a 1vs1 trade we could agree on
I would like to keep it simple and not including too many other players just for the sake of trading

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
I think Forsberg in Nashville would be a great add to our top 6. It would be nice to see Kopitar sandwiched between Forsberg and Arvidsson and that would move Brown to a lower line he is more suited for.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Kravtsov looks like a gamble to me. Not in a bad way though.
Maybe Madden vs Kravtsov would be a 1vs1 trade we could agree on
I would like to keep it simple and not including too many other players just for the sake of trading
Yea don’t think madden would get it done. Krav has size and high end skill. madden is on the smaller side, but I don’t see him as being a 2C. More of a 3C.
odds are Rangers would want Villardi/Kupari. Krav still holds a lot of value to us

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Send back your 6th-to-10th best prospect and a mid round pick, and we'll be cool.

giphy.gif

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005

Andersson - Vilardi - Tkachev has been our best line in the pre-season. Lias is on the roster and progressed very well. I think he will have a good year and finally become a regular NHLer.
Lemmy is a 4th liner, we need him cause this Kings team is soft. He just needs to keep drawing penalties cause this teams can't score 5-5.

Reactions: jay from jersey

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I think Forsberg in Nashville would be a great add to our top 6. It would be nice to see Kopitar sandwiched between Forsberg and Arvidsson and that would move Brown to a lower line he is more suited for.
Forsberg would be, but Nashville is looking to get him extended so it's going to take something better than "from the 24 or older group" to move the needle there.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Laine?

Watch Columbus exit this rebuild faster than L.A.

I think they'd consider trading Laine but probably ask when he hasn't just torched the opposition the last few games. A little too hot right now.

If the Kings want a less expensive piece - the Jackets are indeed overflowing with wingers.

Emil Bemstrom - 22 year old recent SHL goal scoring champion - scored a hat trick in his last NHL game too. But he's battling with a lot of guys and still has a lot of inconsistency in his game. They want to make space for Chinakhov among others. I imagine a pair of 2nd rounders would get it done.

Gregory Hofmann is a 28 year old that they finally managed to get out of Switzerland. He looks like he could play a decent complementary winger role. No need for him in Columbus though, so even a 5th rounder might get him.

Reactions: hn777 and Dumais

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
I kinda like the idea of Laine to the Kings... seems like both teams could benefit

Last edited:
Reactions: Schmooley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad