GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Who is this..

1680654967036.png

stewy04

Jun 19, 2016
I feel like an old man complaining about the 830 start but...these late starts suck.
9:30 in my timezone. But it'll likely be blacked out anyway ha. I have a 2 year old and one on the way. By the time the game starts after some unnecessary ceremony it's bedtime haha.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Kind of some absurd hatred coming from Kings fans. Some even making it personal and throwing shit at YEG and Canada even while living in the cesspool that is LA/the US. :huh:

Oh well, just win.

Last edited:

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Kings fans always amuse me.

Us oldtimers remember them chanting Gretzky sucks Gretzky sucks as we dominated them year after year. Quite a quick turnaround as soon as he was sold there.
Yup...but they still didnt win anything. :D

Reactions: RegDunlop

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Kind of some absurd hatred coming from Kings fans. Some even making it personal and throwing shit at YEG and Canada even while living in the cesspool that is LA/the US. :huh:

Oh well, just win.
Kings fans always amuse me.

Us oldtimers remember them chanting Gretzky sucks Gretzky sucks as we dominated them year after year. Quite a quick turnaround as soon as he was sold there.
I sometimes forget that the Kings and Oilers have quite a bit of bitter history between them. Historically, they have been a pretty big rival on and off. I did like the cup winning teams but this group of guys seems far less likable to me. Maybe it's just because we have been facing them in the playoffs lately.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Did you see them with Dio? Those Rainbow albums with him are fantastic.
I don't think Dio was with them it was in 80 or 81 when I seen them live, and I was pretty high lol I just remember Rainbow was great 2 or 3 encores. we left halfway thru Travers .Blackmore's guitar work was phenom I do remember him playing it using the side of the stage

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
What;s the deal with Fiala? He going to be back for the playoffs?
Fiala yes, He will be back before that and has played intermittently Not likely to be 100% recovering from a knee injury.

Vilardi likely not be back for quite awhile. Weeks away. Mikey is in concussion protocol.

Kings having injury trouble just in time for playoffs.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I don't think Dio was with them it was in 80 or 81 when I seen them live, and I was pretty high lol I just remember Rainbow was great 2 or 3 encores. we left halfway thru Travers .Blackmore's guitar work was phenom I do remember him playing it using the side of the stage
Nice ! Yeah, Dio was frontman for them in the mid-70s. I think he did three or four albums with them. I'll have to take a listen to some of Blackmore's other albums including his time with Deep Purple. Love 70's Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad