GDT: Schlop Schlop Schlop - Oilers at Kongs 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
They act like all of our fans are wishing injuries on their players. Kinda feels like they’re grasping at straws lol.

It’s fine though. I just hope they have fun, but that we have more! :)
Considering they bullied us for the better part of a decade I’m not feeling sorry for them. I’m sure there’s plenty of dirty hits coming from them during their reign. Short memories, I suppose.

And I know they’re reading this. Sorry that some of us don’t give you reasons to be pissy since that’s what you’re looking for. If you whine when you lose because of injuries, tough shit.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Woodcroft had KFC last night so he's on the toilet and out sick.

MacT is filling in behind the bench. Rishaug just tweeted the lineup.

Reasoner-Reasoner-Reasoner

Tarnstrom-Tarnstrom
Tarnstrom-Tarnstrom
Tarnstrom-Petry

Garon is in starters net
What a dick that tarnstrom guy)))

Reactions: RegDunlop

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
They act like all of our fans are wishing injuries on their players. Kinda feels like they’re grasping at straws lol.

It’s fine though. I just hope they have fun, but that we have more! :)
Are they still mad at their own team for not taking out Mcdavid in retaliation for the Anderson hit?

They were going pretty hard on the doublethink at the end of the last game between being angry no one hurt Mcdavid while simultaneously raging at Oiler fans for pointing out the karma of the Anderson injury.

Reactions: Macheteops

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I don't know why I'm looking at this, but McDavid vs the next higher scorer in his draft class (Mitch Marner) has played 62 more games and 293 more points.

What the actual f***. Imagine playing 62 more games than someone and scoring ~300 points in that time frame.

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I do not fear the kings, they are multiple tiers below us. Garbage team
What ever you think of these damn Kings it would be unfair to call them weaklings. They've been winning just about every last game they've played lately. The fact that they are still above us in the standings is ridiculous considering how white hot we've been as well! Our offense trumps theirs sure but they have much better goaltending and defense. I sincerely hope you don't eat your words come playoff time.

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
Are they still mad at their own team for not taking out Mcdavid in retaliation for the Anderson hit?

They were going pretty hard on the doublethink at the end of the last game between being angry no one hurt Mcdavid while simultaneously raging at Oiler fans for pointing out the karma of the Anderson injury.

They're a bunch of wieners. Every second poster on their board was wishing injury on McDavid last game after that hit and immediately crying that Oiler fans were saying it's karma and laughing about Mikey's injury

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
They're a bunch of wieners. Every second poster on their board was wishing injury on McDavid last game after that hit and immediately crying that Oiler fans were saying it's karma and laughing about Mikey's injury

Their whole GDT right now is just posts hoping McDavid gets injured. Absolutely obsessed with us.

Meanwhile Oilers fans are like:

M41tcET.png

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
This is a massive game with kings vs vgk playing on Thursday. This time of the year is always fun seeing how it plays out.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad